PondScum101

Player Stat Reset

8 posts in this topic

On server restart or player disconnect/reconnect, players stats are reset to 100 Hunger and Thirst.  And if they log out drunk, they come back sober.  I am testing health as well right now.  But has anyone else experience this?  And is there a way to fix this?

Advertisement

I am experiencing a bug like this too right now, all stats resetting after relog. Also, Players can be infected from zombies and then just reblog to cure themselves instead of having to take pills or use an injector.

BTW, I am using RZ Infection on my server.

I am pretty sure this is a database issue but not sure where though.

On 9/27/2017 at 11:57 PM, wetNreckless said:

I am experiencing a bug like this too right now, all stats resetting after relog. Also, Players can be infected from zombies and then just reblog to cure themselves instead of having to take pills or use an injector.

I've noticed this thing too. @wetNreckless did you find a fix for this? I'm also using a RZ Infection. 
There is no infection status saved in database, so maybe we should add some column with it?

Edited by Chernaruski

On 27/09/2017 at 10:57 PM, wetNreckless said:

As for RZInfection being able to log out and back in to cure I have spoke to one of the makers of that script and RZ mod doesnt save at all so its something you have to add yourself to DB or maybe use profileNamespace to make a fix, we are currently looking into a fix for this aswell but we dont really have enough coding knowledge to do so.

As for logging out and back in to find hunger, thirst and temps reset we have not experienced this... YET! :D

DB manipulation is not something I can do. If anyone know how to stop the infection effect from resetting upon logging out/in, please let us know.
@wetNreckless , I think what you were thinking about was the player hunger/thirst reset aka  "don't forget to change your cfgEnvironment" thingy & I'm talking about RZ Infection status.

Edited by Chernaruski

26 minutes ago, Chernaruski said:

DB manipulation is not something I can do. If anyone know how to stop the infection effect from resetting upon logging out/in, please let us know.
@wetNreckless , I think what you were thinking about was the player hunger/thirst reset aka  "don't forget to change your cfgEnvironment" thingy & I'm talking about RZ Infection status.

Only way I know is using this  https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/profileNamespace   But I dont have enough knowledge to make something work for it!

Advertisement