eXm

Do these Mods/Scripts Exist???

9 posts in this topic

Hello all, im looking and looking but cant find for use on a multiplayer server.

IM looking for a Zipline addon/script and also the ability to add more wildlife to my server.....

Does anyone know of any addons or scripts that could do either?

Thanks in advance

exm

Thanks for the suggestions -  john0's hunting script looks like its been pulled, ExileReborn looks interesting, but dont want to do a full server mod/wipe!

The lack of a zipline via script/addon is surprising to me - I wouldn't know where to start with writing the code etc needed but I would think it would be something fairly straight forward to do by the pro's!!! Rappeling and Grappling hooks have been done, I really thought a readily available Zipline would be a sure thing.... but obviously not!!!

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, eXm said:

Thats scenario's and single player, but thanks anyway.... Want it for a multiplayer Apex Server!!!

Did you even look at the code? It's doesn't take long to make something work. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eXm said:

I would think it would be something fairly straight forward to do by the pro's!!

And then...  Arma + Physics = Oh jesus what the fuck happened.

• Like 2

There are repeling/fast rope mods not at my computer right now otherwise I would get links. I think its called Advanced urban repeling. I use it on my server. One mod allows for repelling from buildings. The other allows for fast roping from helicopters.

20 hours ago, brawnkoh said:

Did you even look at the code? It's doesn't take long to make something work. 

Yes I looked at the code.... but have no idea at all how to get this to work on a multiplayer server as all that is included is a .bin file!!!

If anyone could use this as a starting point, I would love to test out, but I for one do not have the skills or knowledge to do such

14 hours ago, SaintZ said:

There are repeling/fast rope mods not at my computer right now otherwise I would get links. I think its called Advanced urban repeling. I use it on my server. One mod allows for repelling from buildings. The other allows for fast roping from helicopters.

Thanks, I already have Advanced Rappelling and Advanced Urban Rappelling on my server.... Thats what got me thinking of a zipwire in the first place. I have been on a CCG Server with ziplines and they work well, but unfortunately it is scripted for there servers only and not a public release!!!

Advertisement