Sign in to follow this  
Arooo

CUP

6 posts in this topic

Advertisement
18 hours ago, kuplion said:

This is a great set up, but the item names are outdated. From what I saw inside the BPOs anyways. I used the Easy Trader setup and no problem getting the server up and running, it just shows a blank space with 0 tabs for all the CUP items. And of you can't purchase them. I'm currently working on a list from the wiki page and will share it as soon as I get it done.

2 hours ago, ProjectViper72 said:

This is a great set up, but the item names are outdated. From what I saw inside the BPOs anyways. I used the Easy Trader setup and no problem getting the server up and running, it just shows a blank space with 0 tabs for all the CUP items. And of you can't purchase them. I'm currently working on a list from the wiki page and will share it as soon as I get it done.

Let @red_ned know about the issues in that case. Though I suspect it may be user error as lots of people, myself included have used these files recently without issue.

Edited by kuplion

14 hours ago, kuplion said:

Let @red_ned know about the issues in that case. Though I suspect it may be user error as lots of people, myself included have used these files recently without issue.

as far as I know, the last update I did fixed a couple of items which had either typos or mistakes and no one has reported it not working at all. if you check the thread I did write out usual install mistakes and what errors they produce then how to fix

• Like 1

On 9/14/2016 at 1:37 AM, kuplion said:

Ok the script is working great except CUP weapons and vehicles, it shows nothing but a price and you can not buy them. Do you use CUP on your server? It shows Apex, A3 and even custom and EBM, just not CUP. That's what made me think it was the class names.

Advertisement