neotres

SECTOR B for TANOA MSSION

19 posts in this topic

This would be the coolest mission ever!!!

If someone would actually do a really good re-make of Sector B for Tanoa with the same awesomeness level I would totally love it. 
:D I am  willing to donate 10/15€ to whoever does it, no joke.  But only if it's really well made.

I am searching for a proper AI base or in this case even AI Island, because Sector B used to be a island, since Tanoa has been officially released.

Regards, 3lit3MIAU

Advertisement

@red_ned does some great AI missions, I know I'm a fan of his work, and I'm sure he's done something similar for Altis. If you ask him nicely he might be able to produce the goods.

I must admit I fancied having a go at doing an Ai controlled island for the military island up North West myself, but I have been holding off to see what the experts come up with first!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boxman80 said:

@red_ned does some great AI missions, I know I'm a fan of his work, and I'm sure he's done something similar for Altis. If you ask him nicely he might be able to produce the goods.

I must admit I fancied having a go at doing an Ai controlled island for the military island up North West myself, but I have been holding off to see what the experts come up with first!

thanks for the compliment.

atm I am working on the most complex mission I have been asked to attempt but I will look at this once I nail this one (its for Tanoa too which is why it takes me longer as I cant actually test it myself)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Apoc said:

Are you folks running any sort of existing mission system on your servers?

We are running DMS. ^ My boss, Johnjohns, would surely be as pleased as I would be when sometimes actually does it and releases it.

I don't know if my boss actually did that himself but on our altis server we have the salt lake AI Base with a big variety of different vehicles spawning, tanks and attack helis and different static AI such as AA or AT. :) 

I can already imagine how awesome a sector B remake on tanoa would be and even more awesome with an AI tank or AI Attack Heli patrolling around. xD 

Edited by 3lit3MIAU
just re-writing it abit

To be fair using the Prison Island on Tanoa would be the best idea for Sector B. You could make that in the Eden Editor to be a once per restart type of mission. Just be sure to add all the sentry towers, patroling AI, Attack Heli, Mounted turrets etc... and set the AI to aggressive using code you could find on Google.

If DMS or ZCP make this mission i'm more than happy to give it a try. If not after i've moved my map around a little i'll take a stab at this since i'm rather enjoying all this messing around.

Advertisement