Archosaurusrev

Your biggest screwup

25 posts in this topic

As the title says. Share your biggest fuckups for general lulz.

I'll start with a recent even: I come back to my character deep in the bush and go on a mission, not remembering I have 25k poptabs in my inventory that I was going to return. I get shot.

Next, I go to buy a helicopter for 17k, but I forgot the Taru is part of the DLC which I don't have. Okay, that's fine, I have some spare money, I rationalize as I'm close to throwing my keyboard out of the window. 

I take the boat back and collect more money for a helicopter that fits my needs. As I'm driving the boat back, I suddenly hit a raised spot in the water and instantly explode via propeller contact into a rock. 25k lost. 

At this point I'm so mad that I don't even react. To top it off, an Ifrit steal spawned RIGHT next to my base, so even if I was to get the helicopter, I'd probably get shot on the way to my base to park it. 

Beat that. I'm sure many will. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Archosaurusrev said:

Beat that. I'm sure many will. 

my biggest fuck up?

Associating my life with ArmA.

Simply buying it, installing it, and playing it.

• Like 11

Advertisement
2 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

my biggest fuck up?

Associating my life with ArmA.

Simply buying it, installing it, and playing it.

Amen to this. Fuck ArmA!

/hugs ArmA

28 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Amen to this. Fuck ArmA!

/hugs ArmA

One does not simply hug arma. you must like arma to hug it. so if you like it, why are you saying fuck it?

6 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

One does not simply hug arma. you must like arma to hug it. so if you like it, why are you saying fuck it?

Because we have a love/hate relationship. I love to hate it. :D

Honestly though, I've never had so much fun in game, across all manner of mods, yet been so ultimately frustrated with it. lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Because we have a love/hate relationship. I love to hate it. :D

Honestly though, I've never had so much fun in game, across all manner of mods, yet been so ultimately frustrated with it. lol

Well, glad someone is enjoying arma out of the bunch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

Well, glad someone is enjoying arma out of the bunch.

I flit back and forth across the love/hate line.

If you don't include "playing epoch for hundreds of hours.":

Forgetting I had changed my control sensitivity to be really low and attempting a barrel roll in a littlebird with 3 friends in :swear:

• Like 3

i can make a list a mile long if i tryed lol for example

killing my team mate by shooting thru a zeds head on dayz standalone with a .357magnum revolver then breaking my leg trying to run from said zeds and geting eaten

arma3 fuckup1 forgeting how to fly when i bought a attack heli for 400k tabs on exile crashing it on take off killing me my team mates and 3 randoms at the dealer while blowing up ther vehicals and geting a temp ban of 24hrs for going YOBO because i forgot how to fly >.<

fuckup2 flying a little bird as fast as i can looking off my screen for a sec and hiting powerlines and go boom the powerlines are deadly

fuckup3 arma2 dayz overpoch flying a clan heli full of like 6 players runing out of fuel mid flight and being to low to jump out killing everyone on board  and geting kick from the clan for "trolling" then rejoining after they realized it was a simple the copilot for got to buy jetfuel at the airport it was still funny

Edited by seras

Advertisement