TheJ3wishTurban

changing the amount of pop tabs in the locker

15 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Why would changes made to this not work?  The PBO is unpacked, the cpp is changed and saved, PBO repacked and uploaded to the server and nothing.  Been scratching my head trying to figure this out.   Can't get the locker deposit size to increase nor get rope selling at the hard ware trader. Copy the files out of the server and the changes are there just not "taking".

2 hours ago, Wobz said:

Why would changes made to this not work?  The PBO is unpacked, the cpp is changed and saved, PBO repacked and uploaded to the server and nothing.  Been scratching my head trying to figure this out.   Can't get the locker deposit size to increase nor get rope selling at the hard ware trader. Copy the files out of the server and the changes are there just not "taking".

so what is your question you need answered

How do you increase the poptab from 10k?  What would stop this from working when the "correct" procedure is followed in regards to PBO (un/packing) and CPP changes etc have been done?

Why would the rope not appear at the trader when it's removed from the not used list and added to the for sale list like the other items?

All commas and spaces are accounted for and so on.

for the poptabs you need to edit the database which goes under accounts and lockers pic shown where

locker.jpg

for the rope if you have removed from the CfgTraderCategories  you also need to remove it from CfgExileArsenal

another way is to put // at the beginning of it so it cancels it out from being used

gl

On 7/17/2016 at 4:41 AM, red_ned said:

main mission config

class CfgLocker
{
 numbersOnly = "0123456789";

maxDeposit = 999999;
};

Under "maxDeposit = 999999;" I have set for 1000000, but shows in game as 1e000 or something like that cant remember exactly.  The value is correct as I can give myself 1000000 pop tabs, put in locker and remove the same amount.  Have tested with much higher as well.  I have seen servers where it will actually display in game 1000000, 2000000...ect...

Just wondering if anyone knows how this is accomplished.

Thanks

Pond

• Like 1

I have tried editing the CfgLocker in the config.cpp in the Exile.Altis.pbo, and I have also tried editing the database as described by hogansheroes above, and nothing is changing. Still have a 10k limit. Besides clicking save after editing the database, is there anything else you have to do to implement those changes? I'm not familiar with editing databases. If there's not anything else needed to update a database, what am I missing? Why can I not change the locker limit? Any help is super appreciated!

Advertisement