LunatiK

Windows Server 2012 R2 cap at 46FPS

45 posts in this topic

Did anyone running Windows Server 2012 R2 notice that Arma2 and Arma3 servers are capped at 46FPS/CPS?

If so did someone find a way how to "resolve" this issue? Bought a Dedi with a monster CPU and now i can only run at 46fps max this is a joke.

Greetings

Not that it makes that huge of a difference Arma servers are capped to 50-51 FPS, wouldn't know if there is anything in W2K12R2 preventing it to utilize to 50-51. 

Advertisement

You will not get more thatn 48 FPS usually. If you reach 50 it is magic. Arma is not able to give more than that. I am talking about server fps. There is no way to resolve that, because it is game design. Not an issue

You will not get more thatn 48 FPS usually. If you reach 50 it is magic. Arma is not able to give more than that. I am talking about server fps. There is no way to resolve that, because it is game design. Not an issue

So I'm magical then? :D Because mine is 50-51 pretty solid B|

seems to be a display error because arma can't use more than 50 server fps. As eichi said to me a while ago it would not serve more than 48. When do you have 50-51 server fps? When the server is empty? Don't want to troll you but i never saw such results on a server with ppl on. I heared so much server owners talking about how high their server fps would be at XX player. Joined and noticed: just rumor

Regards

seems to be a display error because arma can't use more than 50 server fps. As eichi said to me a while ago it would not serve more than 48. When do you have 50-51 server fps? When the server is empty? Don't want to troll you but i never saw such results on a server with ppl on. I heared so much server owners talking about how high their server fps would be at XX player. Joined and noticed: just rumor

Regards

That's true, I'd say it's up there with 12-15 players ingame, but mostly it stays within the 48-50 field, as you said 51 is probably a display bug, (ArmaLogic). 

No trolls, it's fine, we all got our business to handle ;)

May i ask: what operating system do you use? CPU specs? Objects in database?

Regards

Sure :)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3, 3,30 GHz octo-core. 
Objects: 1726 

Strange. Will not reach above 47-48 (absolute max) server fps with 3,7 ghz and 4,4 ghz cpu so you seem to be lucky :)

But i have more objects in database and also mission up.

I feel lucky as well, I run some realism servers on the side, they're never reaching 47 FPS, they're between 25-45 (Should be better with 1.52 and better HC support) :)

Server is only 1 week old so far, I run several AI scripts and mission scripts too, so yeah I bet I'm lucky to be in that stable FPS area for sure :D

Advertisement