StokesMagee

Ideas?

95 posts in this topic

Hello!

Does anyone have any ideas that they would like to see? I have one idea left, and i need more!

for example: Poker

I'm not doing Poker ( @Hollow ;) ) ( this is not my idea)

I know a lot of you have great and bad ideas, thus why i'm asking over thinking of ideas.

SCRIPT IDEAS, NOT MOD IDEAS!

Advertisement
19 minutes ago, taikonaut said:

A real economy. Prices dependent on supply and demand.

Really hard to do, I think.

Well that marketplace addon is pretty sick and would work for such things but the only way to do that is to get rid of the current Exile trader system and hardcode the market in

Here some ideas (only from a guy who thinking blabla) :D

- Changeable capacity for vehicles (the most of all vehicles are illogical X_x)

- Weather effects & forces of nature like  "thunderstorm, snowstorm, sandstorm for salt desert, little tornados, comets rain, earthshake with earth rifts ..."

- Mabye more stuff for wateraction: Excample -->Aircraft carrier with loot spawns. Player need to use a submarine/boat.

- More XM8 apps. Like the idea with the security cam for the XM8 app. Script made by happydayz

more will come

4 hours ago, Miloeve said:

Here some ideas (only from a guy who thinking blabla) :D

- Changeable capacity for vehicles (the most of all vehicles are illogical X_x)

- Weather effects & forces of nature like  "thunderstorm, snowstorm, sandstorm for salt desert, little tornados, comets rain, earthshake with earth rifts ..."

- Mabye more stuff for wateraction: Excample -->Aircraft carrier with loot spawns. Player need to use a submarine/boat.

- More XM8 apps. Like the idea with the security cam for the XM8 app. Script made by happydayz

more will come

The only that that is even irrelevant is the last one. :P

#1. requires a mod..

#2. already have that ;) well, earth rifts, not possible in arma, tornados RIP FPS. ( everything else i have ;) )

#3. a aircraft carrier would require a mod (unless you build it in 3DEN (laggy AF)) but doable, buuuuuuuut it wouldn't be that hard for you to do something like that ;)

#4. continue ....

I would like to see either a drawbridge (not sure why this wasn't implemented as know it was being worked on before) or a lift (size of a wood floor) so that you can build your base off the floor and still be able to get vehicles inside.

Advertisement