Skryp _ LotzoTheUltraBear

0.9.8 Memory Bug

41 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I was only having this issue when i put in skiplobby = 1 in the description.ext

This was using 0.9.6 and apex preview build for my tanoa server.  When i took skiplobby back out it worked fine.  Haven't tried running 0.9.8 yet, only reason i mentioned this is because the pictures you posted are the shiny new load images with skiplobby turned on

A fix that me and some friends have used before that was working for quite a while was adding this to your startup parameters, 

-malloc=system

,which you can also use in the built in arma launcher if you go to the advanced startup settings, it will be called malloc, but I would advise you to just use the downloadable arma 3 launcher. If this fails, just restart your computer, that also usually works.

4 hours ago, Skelly said:

A fix that me and some friends have used before that was working for quite a while was adding this to your startup parameters, 

-malloc=system

,which you can also use in the built in arma launcher if you go to the advanced startup settings, it will be called malloc, but I would advise you to just use the downloadable arma 3 launcher. If this fails, just restart your computer, that also usually works.

Try all this, but nothing works. :-(

Advertisement