MitchBarBrother

Exile mod Loading map error

Question

Everytime i try to join a server with the Exile mod it kicks me out of the server and gives me loads of messages saying some Exile files are not good or something. I just updated to the latest Exile mod version. 

Does someone have an Explanation for this ? 

18 answers to this question

You should check your client log file to see if it says anything. If you are getting a key error, it means you are running a different version than the server (server hasn't updated yet). If you are getting a black screen either the server has an issue connecting to the database or there's a pop up that you can't click.

I have the same, deleted these files, didnt help. Reinstalled exile from a3launcher, didnt help. I manually installed exile mod, didnt help too.

Advertisement

Launched our  test server in Altis (vanilla) which worked fine. Then tried Tanoa and got stuck on the loading map screen...

Update: Seems like a Tanoa issue. I went back to a vanilla version of Tanoa with no mods and got the same "Loading Map" issue.

Edited by MudBone

8 hours ago, MitchBarBrother said:

Still same error here can't get on any Exile server 

having same issue but what ive found is the new splash screen on map loading  is masking an error box u cant get to click.... And if you do get to close it u get kicked from the servers

20160630091732_1.jpg

Edited by warpath1985
  • Like 1

Advertisement