Wahooiy

0.9.8 Minor Bugs

37 posts in this topic

Just joined the AltisProject server running 0.9.8 and there are a few bugs which are immediately obvious (not sure if this is 0.9.8 or the server in general):

- Can see other players (Hexagons), as if you were in a group.  Players appear to get put into a group, as viewed if you were to press M > Team.

- Status messages, such as 'Bambi state is now over' carries over after death.  If you die before your bambi state is over, you'll get the message for you previous life after you've respawned.

- Map markers slowly disappear?

Advertisement
12 hours ago, Wahooiy said:

- Status messages, such as 'Bambi state is now over' carries over after death.  If you die before your bambi state is over, you'll get the message for you previous life after you've respawned

The bambi message also seems to appear every 5 minutes after the bambi state has ended

I see the hexagons too ??? 

Also people are constantly talking in chat / global - cant seem to disable it - I guess its related to the all players being in a group (by default)

and loot is being removed very fast on the floor 

Edited by Honest Jon
  • Like 1

We also have the same issue with hexagons. I Disabled the VON in config.cfg (instance) with: disableVoN                            = 1;   (instead of =0;)

Hotfix for the visible players and forced group please :-D

• Like 1

So I am assuming that since there is no slots, when you come in, you are all the same group, then if a player creates a group, the hexagon goes away, same for creating of family as well.  So how do we fix that since there are no slots technically anymore?

Edited by GyroCapitan

Advertisement