DSR

You were kicked this game with 0.9.8 help please

Question

I can not join the majority of servers such as (hegexile, exo, uk111 and more) writes "You were kicked this game" have 2-3 server where I could go, I reinstalled the game + all modes, deleted files are associated with the Arma 3. This problem appeared with patch 0.9.8..

Edited by DSR

3 answers to this question

Most likely just those servers not updating when you are trying to join. You sure all the ones you tried to join are all updated? The server owners have to manually update and seeing all of these problems to do with the new version sounds like some people are deciding not to update quickly.

My friend gets the same issue, after joining a server me and my other bud are playing on (without any issues). We have downloaded the same versions of all mods and such, but every time he joins, after about 1-4 minutes he gets kicked off by the server with the reason being "Wrong signature for file : (here is files of CUP mods, different ones at times)"

Things he has tried:

-reinstalling all the CUP mods multiple times and downloading them off of different sources

-verification of arma 3 files

-reinstalling battleye 

-reinstalling arma 3

-installing on a different HDD

-probably some more

Nothing works!

\EDIT

By the way OP, when he gets kicked all it shows for him is:  "You were kicked from this game" just like for you, it only shows it in the chat for the other people who are on the server. So get someone on the server and check what is says, if it's the same reason like here.

Edited by yrZPQxJEyV
clarfitication

Well it needs only one different file or key on the server or on your client side. You should ask the server owner which exact versions they have installed.

That's why i don't like heavily modded servers.

Cheers

Advertisement