MGgaming101

Heads up for the future

28 posts in this topic

It would be nice for future testing that the server would be optimized for testing.
I stopped testing the new patch as of wednesday cuz of how expensive all items where and the ridicilous amount of respect it required to purchase.
With no missions to do or a fast way to aqquire rep/tabs to buy new vehicles, items etc...to test and to transport i deemed it desperate to even continue. 
The amount of times i died cuz of how fast the food/drink drops was also a reason of me quitting as i burned trough 10 coffees and a bunch of food withing an hour prevented me of proper testing.

This thread isn't mean to be perceived in a negative tone, but i felt there where to manny aspects that where blocking me to be FULLY able to test and look for bugs / glitches. 
I spend most of my time grinding instead of doing what i should have.  

So once again heads up for the future ;). I assume it's something the devs had forgotten that regular players can't spawn in things. 

• Like 2

When we are online, which is every day, we give away trucks with EVERYTHING in there. Also, we give away 500k pop tabs and respect for everyone. Looks like you just missed that :( 

• Like 1

Advertisement
27 minutes ago, Eichi said:

When we are online, which is every day, we give away trucks with EVERYTHING in there. Also, we give away 500k pop tabs and respect for everyone. Looks like you just missed that :( 

I think you should mention it somewhere because it takes really long time to travel and farm respect/poptabs on a Altis server without ai missions, thats why alot of players wont spend time for testing and just leave because they dont know it.

Another Idea for the future tests would be that you add a Trader that sells everything for zero poptabs (just the 3 Exile base raiding bombs no other mines or satchels lol) so the players could test everything without needing an admin.

I was online a few times and I dont read somewhere that the admins spawn stuff but I saw Eichi active in all chat 2 times and till now I dont knew that you spawn stuff with everything inside or give away poptabs.

This test is a catastrophe. The lack of anticipation is real.

We will release one last test version. Then we will solve all issues that we know about and release it.

• Like 2

Could you just make the database so that players start with a certain amount of pop tabs? I know it still doesnt make players locate bugs for you but atleast they can go and buy all the things you want testing.  Looking forward to the new update, keep up the good work :)

1 hour ago, Eichi said:

I had the building supply truck and rep, which glitched on me and set me back to 1000. The poptabs ?. Never got that. 
Btw; i joined test server since saturday last week end ? 15 minutes after the RC was released and played till wednesday. My ingame name is [MG].

Edited by MGgaming101

2 hours ago, Eichi said:

I been on a few times but wasn't aware of this either. I spent ages running to the main traders as couldn't find a bike just so i could check out some of the new stuff.

Might be a good idea to list anything you want testing so people know what to test etc

well i have been on since a week yesterday and i have spent quite a number of hours on there testing and hopefully helping the developers with reports and i would like to thank EICHI for all the work he has put into this, he has also been very helpful to myself and my wife while we have been on the server also even though i blew a hole in his base twice and captured his flag once successfully and he shot me and my wife as he was alerted by the phone app. If nobody goes on and tests the stuff then it prolongs the final release and after all there will be plenty whingeing and whining when it is released  complaining that there is a bug with this or that. I also run my own server and it has taken a back seat while i have been testing because after all i am eager for the next release so i can start again with the new mod on either altis or tanoa. So if we want the release sooner then we must get on there and help these guys out who take a lot of time and trouble supplying and sitting there working on these mods etc so we can enjoy them. I take my hat off to EICHI and the Dev team and my respect goes out to these guys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M6mal said:

So if we want the release sooner then we must get on there and help these guys out 

I'm not sure if you read my thread....but what i stated init isn't helping the process of finding buggs/glitches either. 
It's like telling construction workers to get the f*cc to work....but you don't provide them power. Now how are they gonna start building ?. 

I was WILLING and motivated to help, and i was stoked to stream it aswel and find bugs/glitches with viewers as they could help me with ideas and suggestions. But the willing and motivation has dissapeared and the streams never came. 

Edited by MGgaming101

Advertisement