21 posts in this topic

Advertisement
4 hours ago, Shelby said:

Had that problem only yesterday. So here ya go:

For config.cpp:

http://pastebin.com/MecRtufZ

For CfgBuildings_Esseker.h:

http://pastebin.com/Ey6KheEU

Don't worry about the crap that's commented out, I just removed duplicates. That's A3 and A2 building spawns for Esseker.

Share the love.

Yeah this doesn't appear to work anymore...

31 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I'm using it right now. What's the problem?

I'm using it and it doesn't work. Loot only spawns in Arma 3 buildings and even then not all of the buildings anyway. Whole thing is shagged, I like Esseker but it's an awful map to use.

Lol I want to be a dick so bad and say plot the loot spawns yourself lol but...I cant lol....but what I can do is if you prove to me that you aren't a complete nub when it comes to coding a server... I will give you my custom loot spawns for esseker (every single esseker building (even the ones made specifically for esseker)) or a donation will work ;) lol jk...but seriously....

Sorry, I'm a "complete nub" when it comes to coding a server hahaha! I was able to get Esseker working on an Exile server, but I have no clue on how to add loot tables. I'm sure I can figure it out if I can get a push in the right direction. Do I just replace the config.cpp that you provided with the one in the exile_server_config? What do I do with CfgBuildings_Esseker.h?  Sorry hahaha, this is probably very obvious but as I mentioned earlier, I am a complete newb haha. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by LT_Klippe

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:26 PM, LT_Klippe said:

Sorry, I'm a "complete nub" when it comes to coding a server hahaha! I was able to get Esseker working on an Exile server, but I have no clue on how to add loot tables. I'm sure I can figure it out if I can get a push in the right direction. Do I just replace the config.cpp that you provided with the one in the exile_server_config? What do I do with CfgBuildings_Esseker.h?  Sorry hahaha, this is probably very obvious but as I mentioned earlier, I am a complete newb haha. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

look for an area where it says:

class CfgBuildings
{

This is your loot positions :o ! lol so, add the line:

#include "CfgBuildings_Esseker.h";

I should look like this:

class CfgBuildings
{

#include "CfgBuildings_Esseker.h";

I would give you a better example of what it should look like but I have custom loot positions that I worked very very hard on and I don't want people stealing them :D lol. But if you ever want to build your own loot positions (this will help set your server apart) hit me up..would much rather teach you to fish than just buy you some long john silvers (cause they nasty)

On 6/13/2016 at 6:06 PM, Shelby said:

Had that problem only yesterday. So here ya go:

For config.cpp:

http://pastebin.com/MecRtufZ

For CfgBuildings_Esseker.h:

http://pastebin.com/Ey6KheEU

Don't worry about the crap that's commented out, I just removed duplicates. That's A3 and A2 building spawns for Esseker.

Share the love.

So I've added these to my config.opp and I have no loot spawning what so ever on Esseker. I've gone through the logs and I found no errors, no nothing. What I did try was taking the contents of CfgBuildings_Esseker.h and adding a class to the config.opp and just dropping that in there, still doesn't work. Could someone help me with this? 

Advertisement