SaintZ

Invisible AI spawning in Vehicles

Question

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Guessing its Ryan Zombies causing it but just in case leaving this in a general setting.

So, Player gets into a vehicle, vehicle is hit by a zombie, player gets off of the vehicle and tries to get back into the vehicle and it doesn't give an option for the same seat the player got out of (if player was driver then cant get back into driver seat) After turning on AI Esp I noticed that there was an AI sitting in the seat.

Mods running - client side- Exile (duh) ,CBA, CUP(everything), Esseker, HVP, Ryan Zombies, RZ Infection for Exile
Server Side Mods - @exileServer,@Infistar,@Enigma(for revive)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm at the end of my rope.

20160610044936_1.jpg

20160610041808_1.jpg

16 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, SaintZ said:

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Guessing its Ryan Zombies causing it but just in case leaving this in a general setting.

So, Player gets into a vehicle, vehicle is hit by a zombie, player gets off of the vehicle and tries to get back into the vehicle and it doesn't give an option for the same seat the player got out of (if player was driver then cant get back into driver seat) After turning on AI Esp I noticed that there was an AI sitting in the seat.

Mods running - client side- Exile (duh) ,CBA, CUP(everything), Esseker, HVP, Ryan Zombies, RZ Infection for Exile
Server Side Mods - @exileServer,@Infistar,@Enigma(for revive)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm at the end of my rope.

20160610044936_1.jpg

20160610041808_1.jpg

I'm having this exact same problem on my server since the update, granted all mods got updated at roughly the same time.  Everything you explained is happening exactly the same, only thing I haven't checked was to see if there was an invisible AI in the driver seat.  Next time it happens I will check and get back to this thread.

Edit:  Can't say for sure it was because of a zombie hitting the vehicle though.  I've had people say it's happened to just out of the blue.  IE. they would get out go loot something, come back and couldn't get into the driver side again, and sometimes they can't do anything to the vehicle as get into it from anywhere or do a default scroll wheel filp (which normally fixes the issue thus far)  when that happens i would just admin flip the vehicle and it fixes it.  If those all fail, logging to lobby and back again fixed it.

Edited by Zombie Pacifier

6 minutes ago, Zombie Pacifier said:

I'm having this exact same problem on my server since the update, granted all mods got updated at roughly the same time.  Everything you explained is happening exactly the same, only thing I haven't checked was to see if there was an invisible AI in the driver seat.  Next time it happens I will check and get back to this thread.

Update of what Exile, Arma or other?

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, SaintZ said:

Update of what Exile, Arma or other?

yea i've been having the issue since the 1.60 arma patch, but since all the mods updated at the same time before i got the server up and running again it's hard to nail down exactly whats doing it.  I've done everything from remove additions i made after the patch, to remove things I thought was doing, to changing settings in infistar cause i thought the anti-wall glitch ect might have something to do with it.  Nothing works lol.

6 minutes ago, Zombie Pacifier said:

yea i've been having the issue since the 1.60 arma patch, but since all the mods updated at the same time before i got the server up and running again it's hard to nail down exactly whats doing it.  I've done everything from remove additions i made after the patch, to remove things I thought was doing, to changing settings in infistar cause i thought the anti-wall glitch ect might have something to do with it.  Nothing works lol.

Ive sent a bug report to Ryan, hopefully he'll see it and get back to me on this matter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SaintZ said:

Ive sent a bug report to Ryan, hopefully he'll see it and get back to me on this matter.

after re-reading your initial post the only mods we are running exactly the same are exile, cba, HVP, ryan zombies, and inifstar, so I would guess your assumption on the zombies mod doing it could be correct

Edited by Zombie Pacifier

16 minutes ago, Zombie Pacifier said:

after re-reading your initial post the only mods we are running exactly the same are exile, cba, HVP, ryan zombies, and inifstar, so I would guess your assumption on the zombies mod doing it could be correct

What are you using to spawn the zombies?

Just started seeing this myself for the first time :(

were running exilez2 and Ryan's zombies 4.5 - didn't ever see it with the older Ryan's Mod 

hopfully the guys get time to write a fix - I'd also love an update for Exilez 2 so we can use the new RZ features :)

Advertisement