kidesh

Memory Crash/Leak

4 posts in this topic

Hi

So I have been having crashes constant on my server and I remember having them on my Arma2 Dayz MOD servers and I used to add -malloc=SYSTEM to my parameters in the dayz launcher and arma launcher.

So me and a friend have been put this in our servers and so far we have had no crashes. 

Not sure if this is an 100% ix but am sure it helped us on Arma2 DayZ MOD. 

so if you are having problems, maybe add this and see if it works. 

How many players were on your server when you were experiencing the crashes?  Is this still working out for you? I'm just curious because the BIS forums are saying to remove -malloc params to avoid crashes. Funny thing is, I have been having issues with crashes under high player capacity 65+ usually about 2 1/2 hours into the cycle. But I never used -malloc in my params to begin with.

Advertisement

Hi,

And no I never got this sorted.

Once  I posted this we have tried everything. Even if there is one or two or 10 players, players still get it. 

I had the same, I finally did a complete wipe of database and reinstalled all exile and arma files clean. Now I have zero crashes for 2 straight weeks compared to one crash every 5-15 minutes with memory can not be read.

Advertisement