Ironside

9999 Ping in A3Launcher & server no longer displayed in ArmA 3 server list

17 posts in this topic

Hi there, I hope someone can help me with this.

I have suddenly developed an issue where the server I admin for, has (literally overnight) stopped showing up in my ArmA 3 server lists (not even in my 'recent' or 'friends' playing lists), so I turned to A3Launcher to find it & that displays the server as 0/0 population (even when my friends are on it) and reports the ping to be 9999, when I try to connect to it anyway, my ArmA 3 starts, then hangs on the ArmA III logo screen, forcing me to 'alt-tab' to stop the program running. 

I have also attempted to join friends through Steam, but Steam reports the server as being offline, which it isn't. When I ran a check on the server using it's I.P address, it also reports it as being offline. I have a friend that literally lives down the road from me & he was playing on it fine.

I am quite infuriated at this, as we have only recently started to run this server & it's starting to pick up numbers quite nicely, if there is any advice you could give me to remedy this I would be EXTREMELY grateful.

Many thanks,  Ironside.     3e79c19f2a0cc570c63d6060608e41f5

• Like 2

Advertisement

i have the same problem win server 2012 ovh all port are open, not see server online until i login in remote desktop, timeout session configured at 0 mins but not working, after few minutes i logout from RD server ping 9999 in a3launcher end not see in game on multiplayer remote with IP and port

Just got a OVH windows server 2012 rk2 and are getting the same problem some people can join just fine but alot of our users are seeing ping 9999 and are unable to join we have all ports open that are req we even submitted a ticket about it to OVH and they did hardware reboot. Alsowent to http://a3.launcher.eu/check and got the all Green for connecting to Steam Query port , so any info would be helpful if someone knows how to solve this.

Edited by KillingRe

Advertisement