[SAS] Reaper

[SOLVED] CHANGERS TO THE POP TABS

what do you think of the changers to the pop tabs going from virtual to physical money where you will have to carry it and keep safe in a safe good idea or bad   

148 members have voted

1. 1. do you think virtual to physical money is a good or bad idea ?

• yes its a good idea
    • no it just like A2

222 posts in this topic

I'm not a big fan of this change it like it's going back to A2 overpoch with the gold in my eyes it's a old concept now if there is another way to keep it the way it is but still have other players steel your pop tabs like hacker your xm8 when ur dead  but it show up on the map when that happens also if you respawn they still can hacker your xm8 and the one uyou have is locked till the hack is done or is stopped interuped also you could have it as a hit or miss as the hack dose not work.

• Like 1

Advertisement

Votes like this will never work as most players like to be spoon fed, these players will also be the same players who moan that their is no end game, its too easy etc. exile money system currently is rubbish you have no chance to ever lose cash and after a while you get to a point where you no longer even worry about cash. physical will improve this massively will help keep the game intresting and challenging, will also help with starting to move exile away from easy peasy mode to challenging mode, i know this poll will end up saying keep money virtual but if the exile devs listen to that players will continue to move on in droves. To the people who are gonna vote leave as is, really think about how it is on the servers you play and how quickly you and groups you play with stop actually worrying about cash is that really a game mod you like?  

@DirtySanchez currently it does seem moot, but most regular players wont come on here till later tonight, im very confident this vote will swing in the other direction over the next few days, just looking at recent threads so many people crying about this change. i just really hope the devs stick to their guns and implement this! i know he isnt directly asking for physical money to be removed however he is asking for it to be massively dumbed down / stay as is

Maybe a option for server owns to set physical or virtual?

Perhaps there will be a mod for this, or even use the advanced banking system if it is such a issue. maybe even a % loss on death.

Edited by CplNathan
  • Like 2

Physical money can work with a capped bank system. You need the risk of losing money. Saving everything inside personal safes is not a good idea.  On our server we will implement our own system but we will not place bank or atm's in our safezones.

• Like 2

Advertisement