Eichi

[SOLVED] SQF Function Wiki?

Would you like to have a SQF Wiki?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a SQF Wiki?

• Yes, and I will add content
    • Yes, for researching
    • No

27 posts in this topic

Hey inmates!

Our moderators had the idea to add our SQF functions to the Wiki so it is easier to understand what is going on in there.

We (developers) will then add the latest functions to the Wiki for you guys to add content. We will not have the time to write this on our own, as we are busy working on other things.

The Wiki will be open for everyone and could feature community editing, just like a regular wiki. In the end it will be up to the community to add the content.

Please find an example entry here. This is how it could look like when the content is added.

Please vote if this could be useful for you. It is of zero value for us, but if it adds value for you, we could offer the technical foundation for it.

Thank you!

• Like 12

Advertisement

Just yes ... and why on earth would people vote no? it does not effect anyone that would not use it and if anything it just makes things easier for people that make and release scripts 

• Like 4

Would be great to have this, while there would be the few odd entries, overall I think this would be a great addition, especially for people who are less familiar with the system

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grim said:

Thees people know
chrome_2016-03-17_23-12-05.png?dl=0

These people know more about Arma than the average Exile host xD

• Like 1

Not everyone is able to do the stuff you developers do, today's society is full of lazy people wanting things handed to them.. I'm all for YES as I want to be able to help add more cool stuff to the mod and make it bigger and better for the growing community... I use the heck out of notepad++ for editing SQF files takes time to go through the coding etc but then again M3Editor is a beautiful program addon... :P

Advertisement