TheCruw

[CLOSED] [Spoil] Easter Egg Found on Namalsk !!

57 posts in this topic

Advertisement
37 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Somehow you can get the rail gun... but I don't know how xD

Really ? The map contain a weapon and we can take it ?? how it is possible ? xD

• Like 2

wow guys, this is so old news. I take it none of you played Arma 2 and played on the Namalsk terrain? These things have been around for years and are well known.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DeathInc said:

wow guys, this is so old news. I take it none of you played Arma 2 and played on the Namalsk terrain? These things have been around for years and are well known.

What do you mean ? About the Railgun ? yes it's not new and i know it, i have played dayz arma 2 too, and i was the Owner of the FWIFF epic server, so. But include a usable weapon on a map with a map maker, i don't think it is possible ;) or explain me :P 

3 minutes ago, TheCruw said:

What do you mean ? About the Railgun ? yes it's not new and i know it, i have played dayz arma 2 too, and i was the Owner of the FWIFF epic server, so. But include a usable weapon on a map with a map maker, i don't think it is possible ;) or explain me :P 

the image in the tunnels as well as the terrain are from the Arma 2 days. The rail gun too. not sure if the rail gun is included with the original terrain but it was included in the Namalsk terrain campaign.

5 minutes ago, DeathInc said:

the image in the tunnels as well as the terrain are from the Arma 2 days. The rail gun too. not sure if the rail gun is included with the original terrain but it was included in the Namalsk terrain campaign.

Yes, but they have modified it, so it's an "exile" easter egg

Advertisement