QGS

Loot Table Generator

46 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I made this system for our customers but wish to share it with the entire community. All this is is the loot table compiler with multiple mods added to the groups file. 

Download the tool here: Click Here

Then fill the form in here: Click Here

Then copy the output of the form into the LootTables.h file, then drag the LootTables.h file and the LootItemGroups.h file into the compile.bat file, this will generate a CfgLootTables.hpp file with your loot table in it. You then extract your exile_server_config file from your server, edit the config file and delete the entire CfgLootTables class and copy the contents of the CfgLootTables.hpp file in its place. 

• Like 6

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

WOW!!!!!!

Donate button please....

No need to donate to us. Buy a server and/or donate to Exile themselves. They need it more :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, QGS said:

No need to donate to us. Buy a server and/or donate to Exile themselves. They need it more :)

I co-locate with a datacenter, and i donate 20% of all server donations from out server players (yes we are approved for monetization haha)  to Exile :) Macca has a few bucks from me for the server promotion as well.

I truly feel that some tools and work deserves contributions. This happens to be one :). Too kind man, thanks a lot.

Josh and Community.

4 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

I co-locate with a datacenter, and i donate 20% of all server donations from out server players (yes we are approved for monetization haha)  to Exile :) Macca has a few bucks from me for the server promotion as well.

I truly feel that some tools and work deserves contributions. This happens to be one :). Too kind man, thanks a lot.

Josh and Community.

Donate abit more because of this tool then ;) 

• Like 1

On 3.2.2016 at 11:11 AM, QGS said:

Hi there!

I made this system for our customers but wish to share it with the entire community. All this is is the loot table compiler with multiple mods added to the groups file. 

Download the tool here: Click Here

Then fill the form in here: Click Here

Then copy the output of the form into the LootTables.h file, then drag the LootTables.h file and the LootItemGroups.h file into the compile.bat file, this will generate a CfgLootTables.hpp file with your loot table in it. You then extract your exile_server_config file from your server, edit the config file and delete the entire CfgLootTables class and copy the contents of the CfgLootTables.hpp file in its place. 

You are a Hero i Search so long for this ^^. its so Easy Thanks Thanks Thanks  QGS  Best Work in the Forum for This! Give the Files the Exile Team he can make this on the Page with your Name! ( Legend ) ;) 

@Eichi  Implementet on the Homepage ?     auf die Homepage einbauen wen er das ja dazu gibt wäre doch eine Edle Sache für alle Leute.

Advertisement