kierangrist

How to add mods to the server?

7 posts in this topic

Im trying to set up a server to use @AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@ace;@BC-Phoenix;@BC-Tracers;@CBA_A3;@EM;@Exile;@HLC Core;@hlcmods;@SpookWarCom;@Star Wars - Imperial Assault;@Zombies & Demons. The bat also has the server addon as well. Any time I try to join with the mods it just kicks me ?. Here is my start bat file

@echo off
start "arma3" /min /high "arma3server.exe" -port=2302 "-config=Config\cfg\Config.cfg" "-profiles=Config\log" "-cfg=Config\cfg\basic.cfg" -name=Exile "-mod=@ExileServer@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@ace;@BC-Phoenix;@BC-Tracers;@CBA_A3;@EM;@Exile;@HLC Core;@hlcmods;@SpookWarCom;@Star Wars - Imperial Assault;@Zombies & Demons;" -world=empty -nosplash -noSound -noPause -enableHT -malloc=system -autoinit

exit 

Looks like you are trying to make the server that Frankie was on... Typical, first off you need to put all the @‌folders in your root directory, then you need to change the parameters to call those so "-mod=@----;@------;@-----", then you need to change your launchers parameters as well, make sure all those folders are in your arma 3 files too, go on steam, right click your arma 3, go to properties, click the 3rd tab "local files", click on browse local files, make sure all those @mods you are trying to put into the game are in this folder as well. Then you need to make sure that you have all the bikeys for each mod and put all of those in the key folder on your FTP which I can tell you that some of the mods your trying to use don't have the Bikeys in them because I was gonna use some of them "@SpookWarCom" so someone must have generated a bikey for them or something but it is CCG... they have the man power and tech, but once you do all that the mods should work. Some of them might need more configuration to get them to work too though such as changing your Exile config so that you can buy and sell from traders and the stuff spawns in the game. And I know ACE and CBA need a TONNNNN of battleye filters which I have been trying to track down myself otherwise it will constantly keep kicking you.

Advertisement
On 18/09/2015 at 9:56 AM, Tradewell20 said:

then you need to change the parameters to call those so "-mod=@----;@------;@-----"

Can u plz tell me exactly where I do this? Like what file? I carn't seem to find it... I've added CUP_Weapons to my server in the root directory, added the key, changed the trader info in the mission.pbo and added it to my START_SERVER.bat file but all I get is a grey screen before I ever get into the lobby area. I've added CBA and DragonFyre Eden successfully to my server but I know I'm missing something when it comes to the CUP stuff..

On 9/16/2015 at 1:18 PM, kierangrist said:

Im trying to set up a server to use @AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@ace;@BC-Phoenix;@BC-Tracers;@CBA_A3;@EM;@Exile;@HLC Core;@hlcmods;@SpookWarCom;@Star Wars - Imperial Assault;@Zombies & Demons. The bat also has the server addon as well. Any time I try to join with the mods it just kicks me ?. Here is my start bat file

@echo off
start "arma3" /min /high "arma3server.exe" -port=2302 "-config=Config\cfg\Config.cfg" "-profiles=Config\log" "-cfg=Config\cfg\basic.cfg" -name=Exile "-mod=@ExileServer@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@ace;@BC-Phoenix;@BC-Tracers;@CBA_A3;@EM;@Exile;@HLC Core;@hlcmods;@SpookWarCom;@Star Wars - Imperial Assault;@Zombies & Demons;" -world=empty -nosplash -noSound -noPause -enableHT -malloc=system -autoinit

exit 

This is all wrong, you do not even have a server mod or even booting up @Exile...

Here is the fixed version

@echo off
start "arma3" /min /high "arma3server.exe" -port=2302 "-config=Config\cfg\Config.cfg" "-profiles=Config\log" "-cfg=Config\cfg\basic.cfg" -name=Exile "-mod=@Exile@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@ace;@BC-Phoenix;@BC-Tracers;@CBA_A3;@EM;@Exile;@HLC Core;@hlcmods;@SpookWarCom;@Star Wars - Imperial Assault;@Zombies & Demons;" -servermod=@ExileServer -world=empty -nosplash -noSound -noPause -enableHT -malloc=system -autoinit

Here is mine of you are still stuck

-mod=@Exile;@extendedbase;@Ryanzombies;@CBA_A3;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles; -servermod=@ExileServer;@FuMS;@infiSTAR_Exile; -config=C:\Servers\Exile_Main\@ExileServer\config.cfg -ip=164.132.200.239 -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Servers\Exile_Main\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit

Advertisement