[ZiiP]Hammy

Base raiding

64 posts in this topic

Been doing a lot of reading on these forums since a group of use have started playing exile. With regarding base and buildings, surely you should be able to break your way in to bases, or its just going to end up having a server full of people not leaving their bases. One of the main reason I was looking forward to this, was making a base as secure as possible and then try to raid others bases.

But reading that when walls are reinforced you can't blow them it, for me, spoils it a bit. Is this a mod option or server side? I'm assuming its built into the mod. Would it not be better to double the amount (or more) to break into a reinforced wall to that of a normal wall?

Edited by [ZiiP]Hammy
bad spelling

Advertisement

Ah so you want it to NOT be indestructable, just much harder? I see. Well, it'd make sense for those base parts, then maybe they will introduce cinder or something at a later point that could be rare and indestructable. :P

Who knows what the future holds for Exile.

I would love to say it was a badly written post because English is not my 1st language, but unfortunately its my only language! 

I like having to think how i'm going to attack a base, break in, take what I want and leave. If all base are indestructible, it will get boring very quick.

Ah so you want it to NOT be indestructable, just much harder? I see. Well, it'd make sense for those base parts, then maybe they will introduce cinder or something at a later point that could be rare and indestructable. :P

Who knows what the future holds for Exile.

I bet i know a couple people that know what the future holds for exile or at least the direction they want to go in lol. 

Problem with all parts of base being destructable is griefing, i've played on CCG servers where all parts of the base were destructable and my base was in Kabanino, each day there were few parts of it missing and i know how frustrating it was.

Usually raiding yields nothing, gear is in safes, vehicles are locked, only people that want to irritate others raid, not to gain anything sadly.

• Like 1

Then you make safes hard to get, or hackable. Need to make it where having a base and hiding stuff in it isnt without its risks or you'll just get people hiding everything away and hiding in bases. Bit like minecraft.

Advertisement