Boose

Nalmalsk - things i have found

8 posts in this topic

A  loot crate not cleared up by mission, don't know the original mission will test further. - not sure if its a feature as i have come across a few scattered about.

Railway station loot spawn needs balancing - found 2 asprs, lynx and 4 carryalls in the shipping containers

Im getting a weird graphical bug as well - every know and again it like a magnifying glass moving across the screen - i will edit from video

2015-12-30_00003.jpg

fences near trader need spinning 

2015-12-30_00004.jpg

Construction floating 

2015-12-30_00009.jpg

northern military base

Edited by Digital Purge
  • Like 1

I think the bugs that the devs are interested in are only to do with the map. A loot crate from a mission system not being cleaned up isn't really anything to do with map :)

Advertisement

I guess they just didnt adjust the loot spawns for the testers :)

keep an eye out for glitches / bugs on the map like clipping through walls and such

Priority: High: Theres no debug island, or it's not on the sat image at least, I didn't fly around looking for one, but since it wasn't on sat I assume it's not anywhere.

Seraja Military Base, first screen shot of building. Second screenshot with cross hairs on area that is very easy to fall through the building. (just inside the little hallway on the top floor in front of the door going outside)

2015-12-30_00004.jpg

2015-12-30_00005.jpg

Also looks like all/most of the WIP structures have their elevation too high. ( I don't think I've been to them all yet.)

Low priority but quick fix

Mask image needs to reflect the land that surrounds the eastern lighthouse to stop fish from swimming on the ground.

2015-12-30_00007.jpg

priority low: if the server operator/owner has set people to not parachute in on spawn (ie spawn on the ground) and if there is a spawn point near (object a2) north of Brensk rail station. it will cause badness, I think you will know what I mean by this. let me know if I need to elaborate. Not sure how this could be fixed other than not putting a spawn point near the area in question.

Priority Medium:

Buildings with red arrows need z to be raised by 1 or 2 meters. Building with blue arrow needs elevation lowered by a meter or 2

2015-12-30_00009.jpg

2015-12-30_00010.jpg

Edited by wasti

Priority High: Debug island needs to be raised 8 meters, otherwise this happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEoEZbvhr1Q
Edit: the above (debug island) could also be fixed by disabling simulation on the units (which you might already be doing :P )

Also, the pillar thingy south of object a1 loccated at grid 039043 has invisible walls around it

Priority: IDKMYBFFROSE?

Northern Landbridge that connects the 2 main islands has a little dip in the xyz terrain that needs a little smoothing out so our cars dont get wet while driving across.

Edited by wasti

Advertisement