ka3ra

More building components

13 posts in this topic

Hello all
i have Suggestion to make new building components out of the so called wall 1/2 (what really is 1/3 wall:)) and more.
i kinda feel them missing ingame every single time i try to great something just like 1/3 stairs and 1/9 wall and floor.
sometimes i even wish there would be just beam for wall and floor to :)

im no english so i made a illustrative pictures what i mean

TKhDi7X.png
fZUseqr.png
77t2yTQ.png
EKabj9W.png

i know it seams some what irrelevant after new update where unrealistic magical force blocking u to build inside your own territory but still i sure would like to see them ingame i just dont like to see stairs thru sealing, and to make beam stairs or floor pieces stairs ripps even the minimal block count away and hiding them with construction pieces dont anymore work course the magical force

jFcLmfs.jpg
9ZTakyM.jpg

• Like 16

This would be cool for a "hardcore server" . I think people would get whiny about it for normal the normal building system as it would get pretty complicated.

Advertisement

Actually quite the opposite, people LOVE the vector based building in Arma 2 Epoch, and have asked for it in Exile as well

• Like 6

The Vektorbuilding in A2 was pretty damn awesome and a very popular feature.

Building/designing your own crib is just as fun as running around killing ppl, but as it is now Exile really need more buildable objects imo, and please add more snappoints on all objects too (bottom of walls etc...)

Edited by Satariel
  • Like 1

Great idea, i allready opened 2 Threads about "more building objects"

A second idea for objects, would be a camouflage fortress/web in army style for hiding bases etc ;)

+Rep (great idea) :)

Edited by Nobiz

yes,we NEED vector building for sure. Who made vector? Is he still around,can't we port vector to arma3?

I'm an admin and get asked so often about vector building. Really hope some one is going to make it for exile.

• Like 3

i made another pic what i want to do like now couse  dont like the look what i have

and about vector building hmm i kinda like what we have now but mby add with e to rotate other axel orsm

xFq4YBm.png

Advertisement