Dizzturbed

TRYK Fix

20 posts in this topic

hey guys,
just added hitpoints to all the tryk vests and headgear. i decided to do this because the other available fix on armaholic includes a different mod. beware that all clients need this as well, so take it or leave. dont have github or anything, so heres my dropbox link. as a headsup, the info window in exile still doesnt show the armor values.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6bf0e57s7sgphv/%40TRYK_Fix_0.1.zip?dl=0

have fun

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dizzturbed said:

hey guys,
just added hitpoints to all the tryk vests and headgear. i decided to do this because the other available fix on armaholic includes a different mod. beware that all clients need this as well, so take it or leave. dont have github or anything, so heres my dropbox link. as a headsup, the info window in exile still doesnt show the armor values.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6bf0e57s7sgphv/%40TRYK_Fix_0.1.zip?dl=0

have fun

nice i will try this morning 6 in the morning is it now in germany so good night xD:D

Advertisement

Note: There is a different CPC TYRK Patch on A3Launcher  (was out before & used by A3 Community).
It has some extra stuff defined for TAC Vests, but they won't cause any issues in using it without TAC Vests.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

Wouldn't clients need to download this too? @Dizzturbed

of course they do =) but maca made a fix available on his launcher. should be good enough.

thinking about using a different mod at all, as i dont think this will ever be maintained by teriyaki. he doesnt seem to be active at all. GEAR sounds.. well.. crazy enough for me ^^

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dizzturbed said:

of course they do =) but maca made a fix available on his launcher. should be good enough.

thinking about using a different mod at all, as i dont think this will ever be maintained by teriyaki. he doesnt seem to be active at all. GEAR sounds.. well.. crazy enough for me ^^

Yeah - Figured, I just couldn't see the point in this if there was already a fix on a3launcher. Then I figured you probably made this before you saw that xD

It was added yesterday in the launcher, i made mine a week ago and since my Server isnt listed in a3l anyway, im going to stick to mine. =)

from my understanding these tac vests replace the ones from tryk. Not sure if all tryk vests are covered with the cpc fix. But again, its good enough to keep tryk running for now =D

Advertisement