Potatoskin

Server not recognizing Exile mod from client

Question

For some reason recently my PC can no longer connect to some Exile servers.  I was what seemed to me randomly kicked and couldn't log back in.  I then noticed that when selecting the server it shows all the mods installed, but Exile.  I verified my mod through A3 and it was broke.  I downloaded Exile through A3 verified and tried again.  Same thing.  Server didn't see the mod as installed.  The odd thing is when I load my game it has the Exile splash screen in the background and it shows the Exile icon for the mod along with the other mods.  I even deleted my Exile mod folder, downloaded 0.9.41 from this website server host number 1 and tried again.  I still can't play on the server.  I tried browsing through other servers.  Some give me a green circle for having the Exile Mod installed and others don't.  I'm not sure what to do.

6 answers to this question

goto:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3

and delete @EXILE all together and redownload.

Failing that, try the following -

Select the mods you need manually through a3 launcher.

Verify Arma3 through steam?

Advertisement
Guest Silver_Fox

I also can not play. The loading screen tells me I must delete all the .pbo files in the @ exile folder or get a key . . . Then if I delete all the folders, I get "disconnected" during the loadin screen.

Guest Silver_Fox
2 minutes ago, Guest Silver_Fox said:

I also can not play. The loading screen tells me I must delete all the .pbo files in the @ exile folder or get a key . . . Then if I delete all the folders, I get "disconnected" during the loadin screen.

*folders = *files

39 minutes ago, Guest Silver_Fox said:

That's server side. Game host didn't update the new Exile Key.

20 minutes ago, NedFox said:

That's server side. Game host didn't update the new Exile Key.

That can't be quite, if you didn't have the newest key or update, you would get a different issue.
The new message you would be receiving is: "You cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on content that you have deleted."
If you are getting kicked it either means that you do not have the correct mods or the server is requiring you to have a specific mod parameters which you do not have correctly set.

Advertisement