JoSungJae

Taviana Exile in the US

12 posts in this topic

I'm considering starting one but I'm concerned that the all in arma requirement and the lack of players on the current taviana maps will lead to little to no population.

Advertisement

I think the US Arma 2 Origins community would like the move to Arma 3. If the server has the customization that is needed for balancing out weapons, bases, etc., I wouldn't see it being too big of a switch. I have a few people that are definitely interested in a server that brings as close to Origins to Arma 3 as possible.

I would like to unofficially announce that Hookers 'n' Blow are currently working on...or should I say 95% completed our Tavi Server.

Unlike most Tavi servers out there that are...can't think of anything nice to say so I won't....our's is what you would desire from Tavi.

An official announcement will be made in the Cat Walk > Server Showcase soon.

R.

If someone would open a US server count me in and PM me private with IP server name. i will def join.

Thank Keep in Touch!

Here is a new server that just launched yesterday 9/18. It is based out of Canada. Make sure to get all the mods that are listed. Be ready to make suggestions and report some bugs here and there. 

http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/1268-hookers-n-blow-2-taviana/

Advertisement