Sign in to follow this  
Patrix87

Bind user action 1 to toggle locks

9 posts in this topic

"Bind user action 1 to toggle locks"

I looked around the forum and tried it in game and I could not figure what that action is supposed to do...

Could anyone explain it ?

Thanks

Go into your control configuration you get when you hit Esc in game, look for custom actions or something like that. On user action 1 set it to whatever key you want to use to lock/unlock vehicles and doors. I use "u". Same for the 3d markers with custom action 2.

Advertisement

Instead of using scroll menu to find unlock/lock option you can bind a key to do this instead.

Can be set up under your keyboard control settings. Just click the SHOW: drop down list and select Custom Controls (should be second from the bottom of the list).

In that option there should be 20 User Action options numbered 1,2,3 etc. Select the first one and bind it to a key you are not using.

Now you can just press that key to open your code lock interface or if a pin has already been entered for that restart it will unlock/lock every time you press that key near a locked object.

Use this same process to enable the ability to place a 3d marker on screen for all members in your group. Will only work when you are in a group.

Just make sure you select second option in that list and pick a different key to bind to it.

Edited by McFurSun
Correct names entered

Hello, There are some German players on the server. I would like to see what posting in the German forums explains how to set up the Custom Key Bind for Lock/Unlock vehicles. I have tried to explain, they end up getting frustrated. Please help they have been good players.

9 hours ago, BigDad said:

Hello, There are some German players on the server. I would like to see what posting in the German forums explains how to set up the Custom Key Bind for Lock/Unlock vehicles. I have tried to explain, they end up getting frustrated. Please help they have been good players.

just use pictures

• Like 1

Advertisement