Sign in to follow this  
NeverAgain

Ryan Zombies

Question

19 answers to this question

Advertisement

I get massive desync  (over 40,000) with more than 7 zombies on the server, even with version 3.3.  After 30-45 minutes the server crashes.

I've completely re-made the mission files and the problem persists.

I'm looking at a possible fix... On my test server I ran Ryanzombies 3.3, arma 1.54, and exilez 2.0 (latest version) all night last night with no errors. BUT there was only me on it as it's my password protected TEST server. I'm not sure how it will react under load. 

So, if anyone is interested, you are welcome to hammer my test server. I've removed the password. 

You can use Arma 3 launcher and search "Battleborne" It's the "Battleborne Exile Esseker Zombie Survival TEST" one. 

Or you can connect ingame by using remote connect and use:

battleborne.no-ip.org

port 2338. 

You will need to launch with AiATP (regular or lite, doesn't matter), @exile, @ryanzombies (3.3) and @esseker. 

I'd like to see how it reacts with more players. Like I said, it ran all night with no crashes. We will see. Please let me know here or on my forum if you experience crashes, and when. 

On 2015/12/15 at 6:11 PM, papahyooie said:

I'm looking at a possible fix... On my test server I ran Ryanzombies 3.3, arma 1.54, and exilez 2.0 (latest version) all night last night with no errors. BUT there was only me on it as it's my password protected TEST server. I'm not sure how it will react under load. 

So, if anyone is interested, you are welcome to hammer my test server. I've removed the password. 

You can use Arma 3 launcher and search "Battleborne" It's the "Battleborne Exile Esseker Zombie Survival TEST" one. 

Or you can connect ingame by using remote connect and use:

battleborne.no-ip.org

port 2338. 

You will need to launch with AiATP (regular or lite, doesn't matter), @exile, @ryanzombies (3.3) and @esseker. 

I'd like to see how it reacts with more players. Like I said, it ran all night with no crashes. We will see. Please let me know here or on my forum if you experience crashes, and when. 

You had no crashes because you had no players on, which 100% of the people can do. Problem is when you have players on then it starts to crash :P

Wish there was a script with the mod style zombies. Also a zeds should NEVER be in shorts! Lol seriously wtf is that?! Be in tattered jeans looking for brains to feed on. Not no damn vacation zombies.

7 hours ago, jeevadotnet said:

You had no crashes because you had no players on, which 100% of the people can do. Problem is when you have players on then it starts to crash :P

When I posted that, people were still having problems even getting the server to run for more than 5 minutes, with the old version of ryanzombies, and the old version of the spawn script. That was right after the Arma 1.54 update, before the hotfixes, etc. 

I had just installed the newest version, which would still crash with no players on, and had done some tweaks that allowed it to run all night without people on. 

But thanks for trying. 

Edited by papahyooie

Advertisement