surf472

No zombies?

26 posts in this topic

Advertisement

No. Exile in default should NOT have zombies. It literally break servers. I've heard this from 80% of the servers running zombie mods right now. It tanks FPS, and causes problems. If certain people want Zombies, let them have the admins host it, of course, at the risk of their own.

There ARE no Zombies by default and trough Arma 1.54 update they have to be removed because of crashing the server. That's why

Zombies were a useless, arbitrary obstacle in my opinion. In dayz they fit the narrative but in exile they don't. They degrade server performance and as RetardMagnet described, they are buggy as fuck.

• Like 1

im just stating i have no problems... if you add zombies you can have a great running server... 1.54 came with no issues for us. we have a zombie server running on esseker map which suits a zombie themed situation. seriously i dont know what servers you are playing on but the zombies arent "buggy as fuck" i guess it all comes down to how you set them up

7 minutes ago, xstreme said:

im just stating i have no problems... if you add zombies you can have a great running server... 1.54 came with no issues for us. we have a zombie server running on esseker map which suits a zombie themed situation. seriously i dont know what servers you are playing on but the zombies arent "buggy as fuck" i guess it all comes down to how you set them up

Wait till you get 40+ players in there.... ;)

• Like 1

Advertisement