TMHackSaW

Loot Table Modded 0.9.4

17 posts in this topic

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Be aware, that TRYK, RHS and CUP hasn't been updated to Arma 1.54..so it doesn't make much sense to use it atm..

Thanks for the info ... I will report of anything is broke or not working later on.

The issues related those mods are not totally game breaking , but they are still not correct. Hopefully the trkye and mas weapons devs do post that they are working on patches. No word from either yet. I would hate to have to abandon them.

2 hours ago, TMHackSaW said:

Sharing is the best part of this comunity 

Haven't test it but feel free to try it

I have added Tryk RHS MAS and CUP weapons to the new loot table ... 

If you like you can download it here :D 

http://www.filedropper.com/lootitemgroups

http://www.filedropper.com/cfgloottables

Enjoy

Was there any formatting changes to the new exile loot tables or did you just update with the new exile items. Dont recall any changes when I looked at it.

32 minutes ago, bregan5 said:

Was there any formatting changes to the new exile loot tables or did you just update with the new exile items. Dont recall any changes when I looked at it.

Taken the latest loot table compiler and added the item class list from the mods listed above. New items are already added by Dev team 

On 10.12.2015 at 0:04 PM, TMHackSaW said:

Thanks for the info ... I will report of anything is broke or not working later on.

gives any Problem ?.   i have Rhs mod booth and Tryk. by me is the problem  by Tryk,. random headgar is dissapering. or uniform. not only ranomd like. any other have problems ? any fix ?

Advertisement