New SUV handles sh!t

SUVXL aka ARMA 2 SUV  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the handling?

• Yes
    • No

16 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

Is it just me or is the suv's handling crap, it take forever to stop when @ full speed, overall weight should of the vehicle should be lowered, turning is unresponsive at 100km/h. on the test server around every turn there was 1 without front wheels.

Advertisement

The physics on the new vehicles seem really off. They feel extremely heavy and sluggish. Terrible acceleration and braking. Wish the new black SUV drove like it did in Arma 2.

• Like 2

Even though its ported for Exile it's still the stuff of the CUP Addons. Handling is as bad as in the CUP Addon.. absolutely unrealistic..

That's why we removed CUP stuff within 24hrs on our servers after we installed them...Handling and sound must be improved on all vehicles..

as a proud suburban owner the feeling and sound of the suv xl is just insulting. All of the specs should be on par with the off road. Arma 2 did good with it.

• Like 1

I like the sound of it, just because I am used to that sound from Arma 2 / DayZ. Keeping the sound unique would be good if you heard it approaching, you would know it is something other than the offroad.

Advertisement