Sign in to follow this  
MrEnzO

Helping you guys out???

9 posts in this topic

It's kind of hard to help you guys out when there is no one on to monitoring the idiots that are not there to help out testing. Jump on yesterday, the trader zone looked like a warzone, most of the gas stations was IED or mined, the roads arond the airfiled full with mines, A guy had put mines and IED arond the whole militery base at Pygros, all towers was destroyed. I am not saying that you guys (devs) should be on, but you need to get your self a admin crew.  

Because it will only get worse the more people get a notice that the can jump on and "play", not test the new release. 

And this is not me crying because I lost something, because i didn't. I am just saying it gone be hard to help you guys testing if there is no one there to get the idiots that can't go on on live server and gun it out with people that are playing the game and not testing stuff out.

But what I did test out was good, the clint are running smooth, like all the new features (maybe not the price on instadoc, as we are testing stuff out, maybe 1250 is a little bit steep). But keep up the work, looking forward to the live release.

• Like 2

+1

Was on it for a while yesterday, lot's of guys just pvp'ing around spawns, instead of actually testing different features. And as gunplay is 99% A3, and has nothing to do with Exile, it doesn't need to be tested.

• Like 2

Advertisement

Yeah, I was on there yesterday trying to test stuff and it was not easy with all the gunplay going on, lol. So I went to the eastern trader and that helped until everyone got teleported to the central trader. It's was nice to get a chance to preview some stuff, though. :)

• Like 1

It's completely fine the way it is. We do the structured testing internally as this will never work with a public test. A public test is there to find things we didn't. So basically a public test is "wanted chaos". Go shoot somebody :) 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Eichi said:

It's completely fine the way it is. We do the structured testing internally as this will never work with a public test. A public test is there to find things we didn't. So basically a public test is "wanted chaos". Go shoot somebody :) 

So it's not that much help us out find the bugs, it's more help us stress test of it. Then it should say that. I am not gone jump on and try to test something and then get my shit destroyed by some idiots in or outside the trader. And I am gussing the idiots that are wrecking stuff when other try to help you test stuff it's not go on this forums and go "Well I put mines around the whole trader and I destroyed the whole city of Pyrgos, I took my strider and I fucked up the whole trader, so that worked. But when I saw and killed a guy at a gas station (witch that I blow the shit out, btw ...hehehe....) he was in his underware, but when i looked in his inventory he had a uniform on him) Hmmm....... I wonder if I should report that?

And the people that trying to test and help you are not go on here and go, -Well I took a .408 bullet to the head, I died, so that works.

I'm curious, do you devs have any actual software testers on your team? I'm an ISTQB certified software tester by trade. I'd be glad to help out with the primary testing. Public testing I tend to avoid due to the above mentioned frustrations lol.... 

You guys should of seen the Exile test server before Exile was launched, you could drive around the central trader on Altis!

It needs to have no rules so any exploits/bugs can be found and dealt with.

7 hours ago, MGTDB said:

You guys should of seen the Exile test server before Exile was launched, you could drive around the central trader on Altis!

It needs to have no rules so any exploits/bugs can be found and dealt with.

lol.........If you thinks that is the best way of testing that, go head, test away. 

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this