eraser1

[SOLVED] Option to "Empty" Water Bottles

10 posts in this topic

Pretty simple. Add an option to empty a water bottle that has something in it. If you have a Water Bottle Filled with Fresh, Dirty, or Salt Water you should be able to "empty" it without having to drink it.

Also "Coffee" or whatever other things that were added this patch that go in water bottles :)

Edited by eraser1
  • Like 2

You can just make it with a Recipe. Could be included as default.
class SpillDirtyWater: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe
{
	name = "Spill Dirty Water";
	pictureItem = "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleEmpty";
	returnedItems[] =
	{
		{1, "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleEmpty"}
	};
	components[] =
	{
		{1, "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleDirtyWater"}
	};
};
class SpillSaltWater: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe
{
	name = "Spill Salt Water";
	pictureItem = "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleEmpty";
	returnedItems[] =
	{
		{1, "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleEmpty"}
	};
	components[] =
	{
		{1, "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleSaltWater"}
	};
};

• Like 5

Advertisement

Might want to do the same for Jerry cans. I understand why you don't want to be able to sell a full one (players could just fill jerry cans for free then sell them for profit), but should be able to empty them so that we can sell the ones we find already full. Just a thought.

15 hours ago, :]v[: Assassin said:

Might want to do the same for Jerry cans. I understand why you don't want to be able to sell a full one (players could just fill jerry cans for free then sell them for profit), but should be able to empty them so that we can sell the ones we find already full. Just a thought.

That's just horrible for the environment... think of all the land fish that will be exposed to this!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, canuckbrian said:

That's just horrible for the environment... think of all the land fish that will be exposed to this!

yes think of the poor land fish, who are apparently on the brink of an evolutionary leap into walking land creatures!...made me laugh!

Edited by Timber
  • Like 1

I have added this for dirty water, salt water and fuel canisters now. I do not want to add it for coffee for fresh water, since you can just drink them to empty it :) 

• Like 3

Advertisement