MrWhite

The News...

72 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Sometimes I just feel like sitting in a dark corner, crying and scream WHYYYYYYY?!?! :(

3d3a2d57c20aafcaf9a3786e38d64494.jpg

Edited by ka0s

So just some more issues we encountered while testing..

It's not only weapons making you stuck in doors..it's also happening without any weapons that doors block you..

Furthermore refueling isn't working for some players at all, not even with relogging or getting out and in a vehicle again..but using the editor once before joining the server fixes it..

Some Hitpoints seems to be changed on vehicles, so a Hatchback can handle up to 3 RGOs and 250 6.5mm rounds and it's still not exploded...

Next to these issues there are even more things that need to be sorted by Bohemia Interactive..

It's not up to us to fix their crap and do their testing..but yeah

Why the fuck are they not rolling back and postponing the patch until 2017 when they actually might get their shit together? I'm so fed up with Bohemia Interactive and their complete shambles of a development policy.

• Like 4

It's not only Exile that's hit hard.

Had to take down my realism servers, because they got buttfucked real hard by the patches, there is so much stuff I need to re-code now because of a shit ton of changes and new parameters. It's more or less everything that got fucked... 

• Like 1

Advertisement