John

Removed

210 posts in this topic

Advertisement

lol should be easy to do the vehicle part.

Could make him stop and get out when a player is near easy enough.

Custom paint job is out of my area of expertise :D

• Like 1

Hey mate, great Idea,

Just posted it onto the server, question I have is, is there a set delay? (servers been up for 15 min, no map marker as yet?) 

I've basically copied what you've copied stating  [] execVM "RoamingTrader.sqf";  in my init.sqf 

Also no errors in the rpt. log

EDIT - Placed [] execVM "RoamingTrader.sqf"; Within the initserver.sqf to give it a try  and receiving the below kick, 

19.11.2015 01:09:35: WilliamEquals D  - #23 "live_F'; this allowDamage false; removeGoggles this; this addBackpack 'B_Carryall_oli'; this addVest 'V_TacVest_blk_POLICE';"

Edited by William =D

7 minutes ago, bregan5 said:

Does the trader roam the map or does this just spawn a random slot for a trader?

As you can read in the script and Title, yes it should roam around the map^^

8 hours ago, William =D said:

Hey mate, great Idea,

Just posted it onto the server, question I have is, is there a set delay? (servers been up for 15 min, no map marker as yet?) 

I've basically copied what you've copied stating  [] execVM "RoamingTrader.sqf";  in my init.sqf 

Also no errors in the rpt. log

EDIT - Placed [] execVM "RoamingTrader.sqf"; Within the initserver.sqf to give it a try  and receiving the below kick, 

19.11.2015 01:09:35: WilliamEquals D  - #23 "live_F'; this allowDamage false; removeGoggles this; this addBackpack 'B_Carryall_oli'; this addVest 'V_TacVest_blk_POLICE';"

Looks like you need to add to your BE filters , add this to line #25 in scripts.txt

!="live_F'; this allowDamage false; removeGoggles this; this addBackpack 'B_Carryall_oli';\nthis addVest 'V_TacVest_blk_POLICE';\"

Should get you out of trouble.

Also in the script, the marker is off by default. Edit this bit to put a marker (marker will not follow the trader, only show spawn location).

/**Debug marker -- Im not great with scripts and not sure how to do configs so remove the comments if you want to have a marker to debug **/
/* <<move this
_mk = createMarker ["TraderLocation",_possiblePosStart];
"TraderLocation" setMarkerType "mil_warning";
"TraderLocation" setMarkerText "Trader";
*/ <<<remove this

Advertisement