wasti

Exile Sahrani - Mission.pbo and exile_server_config.pbo

4 posts in this topic

Here are some server files for Sahrani. It's set up to use All in Arma, TRYK, MAS Vehicles, and MAS Weapons. However, you don't have to use all the mods except for All in Arma.

This includes the mission.pbo with vendors and igi load. Also includes an exile_server_config.pbo with high loot settings and working loot on the map. if you want, you can comment out the mas loot and uncomment the original loot to get the normal loot table back. (all in the config.cpp of the exile_server_config.pbo)

This map only has old trees, so building does not work because you can't get wood anywhere.

Edited by wasti

no files attached? I tried this map with All in arma , and we got a lot of crashes how did you get out with those kinda memory crashes?

Advertisement

save the image thats attached in my op and then open it with winrar. (you can even rename it to .rar to make it easier)

I wasn't having any crashes using stock all in arma. The only major issue that I encountered was the trees don't drop wood; (idk, might be able to be fixed by using cups or smd

add me on steam if u need help.

Edited by wasti

Advertisement