Sign in to follow this  
Finnbat

Zombie mod and others in Exile packet

3 posts in this topic

As so many players download this Exile packet, but not other mods. My request is; that co-operation, with the most loved mods, could be done. And those mods included in this Exile packet ?

It would help so much vanilla servers to get more off the game without becoming to modded server.

Disagree. Just because 'most' servers enjoy certain mods doesn't mean that all server admins want that stuff on theirs.

Easier fix for everyone; learn how to run a server and mod it the way you like.

• Like 1

I totally disagree with this cause i have a heavily modded server (about 45 mods), but to get into my server you are only required to have AIATP, Australia, and Exile Client, but to enjoy the rest of the mods they must be downloaded, kinda a try before you buy type thing but because i do run a server with the Australia I have to require one of the biggest mod pack known to the arma 3 community but its worth it. Also the devs are going to make there MOD the way they want to play it. If you take there mod and build on it the people will come and play or not. You just have to take the gamble and try it out.

• Like 1

Advertisement