Niktator

Service Point for vehicles

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

on the Airfield, I`d like to have some service points, known from other mods like koth or Domination. 

Just a place, where you come to a full stop, and will get fuel&ammo.

Any hints, what would be the easiest way? At the moment, we use Ammo trucks - but after they are empty, there is no way to refill the "refiller" ;)

Thanks in advance, Nik

Advertisement

You could not have looked very hard because if you go to the Epoch forum there are several scripts of what you are looking for. I gave you the clues and tried to get you to find things yourself. Geez want someone to come install it too?????

Your first post wasn`t shown to me, when I answered stonXer

Will check the big wide web. 

@Dawg711 y so serious? Bad mood? Maybe don`t reply could be a better alternative then wasting your and my time - telling ironic, useless statements.

To make things clear - I know how to use google. I know how to help myself. Running big forums as a job, I know how people in forums work. 

But I`m new to all this Arma missions/scripting/whatsoever stuff, so I ask in this forum. I know your reaction very well from the Linux/Unix forum I run. People invest lots of time, write line after line what and why the user is doing wrong, how google or a good book could help him, there are classes he could take, he should not run servers, if he asks such questions, "It has all been asked and answered before" - and so on.
The user asked: "How can I see a list of all processes?"....
In that case it would have taken like 2 seconds to just type: "ps ax" - and thats all.  

Anyways, I posted here, since I don`t want to fly to fuel stations and use that script named above (I know that), I want a servicepoint like in Domination or koth.  Seems like you don`t know it - so: Thats an area on ie some airfield, where you just land - and get refueled, repaired and get ammo. Free.

I guess the mission needs to be edited - and since its about loadout, I posted it here. Not in the scripts section.

• Like 1

The link I posted above allows you to add the classname of anything you want to add that function to. Vehicles, buildings, objects, pretty much whatever. I add Helipads so choppers can rearm easily. You can also edit the price so it can be free. Give it a download and take a browse through the config. It might be what you are looking for.

• Like 1

Advertisement