BetterDeadThanZed

[Release] Purchased vehicles spawn at specific location

234 posts in this topic

Advertisement

This is brilliant. Trying it now. Becuase I use ViLayer its almost garunteed not to work lol ;p

Edit: Works flawlessly. Thanks On the other hand ive always had a reacurring problem of vehicles that some players buy spawning on the trader npc itself. Anyone know how to fix that?

Edited by Jski

Brilliant release. 

Although you don't need to use M3Editor, you can do it with the normal 2DEditor as well, if you know how to use for example Eliteness and know how to merge it into existing code. :)

One quick question, I was wondering if it spawns in center of helipads or randomly within the helipad, as I had an idea with precise spawn location for the vehicle, but need to know whether it spawns in center or randomly :)

You might wonna leave the ship one default else you will get boats on land

I guess it's depending if their server has IgiLoad to load the boats to a truck (not sure if it works with normal boats, otherwise you can easily add them in IgiLoad with class names, and some position adjustments.) but yeah he should have mentioned that.

Brilliant release. 

Although you don't need to use M3Editor, you can do it with the normal 2DEditor as well, if you know how to use for example Eliteness and know how to merge it into existing code. :)

One quick question, I was wondering if it spawns in center of helipads or randomly within the helipad, as I had an idea with precise spawn location for the vehicle, but need to know whether it spawns in center or randomly :)

I'm not really sure. The helipads are so small, I couldn't say.

You might wonna leave the ship one default else you will get boats on land

Not if you place the invisible helipad in the water. That's what I did. Then again, my boat traders are separate from my trader cities.

reacurring problem of vehicles that some players buy spawning on the trader npc itself. Anyone know how to fix that?

For me this has never happened. My vehicles always spawn where they are supposed to. But some playersjust dont. I watched a player buy a atv and it spawned on the spawner then it moved back to the npc you by it from. confused

reacurring problem of vehicles that some players buy spawning on the trader npc itself. Anyone know how to fix that?

For me this has never happened. My vehicles always spawn where they are supposed to. But some playersjust dont. I watched a player buy a atv and it spawned on the spawner then it moved back to the npc you by it from. confused

got infi anti-tp set as true?

• Like 1

Advertisement