Torchgodz

Rocket Launchers

14 posts in this topic

Just in case anybody wants these here are the class names for the rocket launchers and the corresponding rockets for them.

launch_NLAW_F               <---PCML Launcher] rocket--->    NLAW_F

launch_RPG32_F              <---RPG-42 Alamut Launcher] rocket--->     RPG32_F  RPG32_HE_F

launch_B_Titan_F              <---Titan MPRL Launcher     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->        Titan_AA

launch_I_Titan_F                <---Titan MPRL Launcher     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->        

launch_O_Titan_F              <---Titan MPRL Launcher     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->        

launch_Titan_F                  <---Titan MPRL Launcher     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->            

launch_B_Titan_short_F     <---Titan MPRL Compact     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->        Titan_AT Titan_AP

launch_I_Titan_short_F      <---Titan MPRL Compact     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->        

launch_O_Titan_short_F     <---Titan MPRL Compact     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->         

launch_Titan_short_F         <---Titan MPRL Compact     Rocket Launcher] rocket--->   

• Like 3

Advertisement

do they go under their own class name?

Those are the classnames for the launcher and corresponding rockets, you can put them in any trader that you want to, like i have the launchers in the armory and the rockets in the specops trader.

I have tried this also, it seems like you cant buy those launchers on hand , only add them to car and then gear up!

but here are ready to go configs ;) have fun

Traders:

// Rocketlaunchers
    class launch_NLAW_F                                    { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_RPG32_F                                { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_B_Titan_F                                { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_I_Titan_F                                { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_O_Titan_F                                { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_Titan_F                                { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_B_Titan_short_F                        { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_I_Titan_short_F                        { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_O_Titan_short_F                        { quality = 1; price = 10000; };
    class launch_Titan_short_F                            { quality = 1; price = 10000; };

// Rockets
    class RPG32_F                                        { quality = 1; price = 5000; };
    class RPG32_HE_F                                    { quality = 1; price = 5000; };
    class NLAW_F                                        { quality = 1; price = 5000; };
    class 14Rnd_80mm_rockets                            { quality = 1; price = 5000; };
    class 38Rnd_80mm_rockets                            { quality = 1; price = 5000; };
    class 12Rnd_230mm_rockets                            { quality = 1; price = 5000; };

Classes:

if you create new classes, you need to add them to your traders!

class RocketLauncher
    {
        name = "Rocketlaunchers";
        icon = "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\itemacc_ca.paa";
        items[] = 
        {
            "launch_NLAW_F",
            "launch_RPG32_F",
            "launch_B_Titan_F",
            "launch_I_Titan_F",
            "launch_O_Titan_F",
            "launch_Titan_F",
            "launch_B_Titan_short_F",
            "launch_I_Titan_short_F",
            "launch_O_Titan_short_F",
            "launch_Titan_short_F"
        };
    };

class Rockets 
    {
        name = "Rockets";
        icon = "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\itemacc_ca.paa";
        items[] = 
        {    
            "RPG32_F",
            "RPG32_HE_F",
            "NLAW_F",
            "14Rnd_80mm_rockets",
            "38Rnd_80mm_rockets",
            "12Rnd_230mm_rockets"
        };
    };

Edited by hieve
  • Like 1

I have tried this also, it seems like you cant buy those launchers on hand , only add them to car and then gear up!

but here are ready to go configs ;) have fun

Traders:

Hidden Content

Classes:

if you create new classes, you need to add them to your traders!

Hidden Content

I tried to put this in my server but nothing shows up at the traders.

I tried to put this in my server but nothing shows up at the traders.

as i mentioned, you need to add the new creates classes to traders, if you want to have them listed into an own category!

like :

class Exile_Trader_SpecialOperations
    {
        name = "SPECIAL OPERATIONS";
        showWeaponFilter = 1; // for noob tubes
        categories[] = 
        {
            "Flares",
            "Smokes",
            "UAVs",
            "StaticMGs",
            "Explosives",
            "Navigation",
            "VehicleAmmunition",
            "Rockets"
        };
    };

the "rockets" are new - i use here also vehicle ammunition cause i added all arma3 vanilla items

Edited by hieve

What file should the above changes be made in? I've unpacked the Exile.Altis.pbo from Arma\Server\MPMissions but when I login I'm not seeing the rockets or launchers or other vehicles.

Also can you provided the VehicleAmmunition class?

I'm trying to add armed vehicles, rocket launchers and ammo for both to the traders.

On 07/11/2015 at 10:03 PM, hieve said:

as i mentioned, you need to add the new creates classes to traders, if you want to have them listed into an own category!

like :

Hidden Content

the "rockets" are new - i use here also vehicle ammunition cause i added all arma3 vanilla items

hello @hieve  I have added:
Traders + Classes + class Exile_Trader_SpecialOperations but when I go to the trader I see nothing!
can you help me ?
thank you

Was trying to add to traders. They do show up at trader and takes my tab's but doesnt give me launcher. I have added to traders i see items i can buy. It will not give it to me though. any ideas?

5 hours ago, moto956 said:

Was trying to add to traders. They do show up at trader and takes my tab's but doesnt give me launcher. I have added to traders i see items i can buy. It will not give it to me though. any ideas?

currently launchers can only be bought into a vehicle not on to the body of a player

Advertisement