Sign in to follow this  
ThaSillas

Coders for Hire - Payments etc

14 posts in this topic

Are you a coder and knows what they're doing on EXILE? Than please keep reading the information below, thanks!

Hi, my name is Sillas and I'm looking for 1 - 2 coder's to help create an EXILE server on Arma 3. I came from a game called RoK (Reign of Kings) and apparently the coding is quite different. Now I understand coding quite quickly but I'd like to get it up and running etc ASAP. We're looking for a Standard EXILE server but with perks such as below; 

1) Building Packs - Donating on our game will allow player(s) to gain special packs such as the "Building Pack". This will give them items to help improve / build their bases. Item's haven't been decided but will once we've got a coder etc. If this can be possible it would be greatly appreciated. 

2) Shops - Each EXILE server has a shop near the air port, so we'd like to do the same and just sell the same items that all the standard servers provide such as weapons, vehicles etc. 

This server will be based in Australia [+10 GMT], so if time-zones is an issue please don't consider this position if it's something you can't handle. Their maybe more item(s) we'll be requesting in-which we will let you's know pre-hand. We understand you're Human and have your daily lives in-which we will be PAYING you for your services. But remember this won't be per hour, it's a price both me and the client (you) have decided and agreed for the specific work load.

If you're interested in this job, please comment with the following answered or contact me via the sources below.

Form [PLEASE FILL OUT]

Name:

Can you do what's required:

Any sort of previous work we can see:

Small biography about yourself:

Extra Contact Information:

Thanks for reading this post, we hope to see heaps of replies / applications about this job. We're really wanting a server and are eager to learn about coding on this type of game. Thanks in advanced and I hope you have a nice day / night.

Yours thankfully, 

ThaSillas

Advertisement

Like your ideas. But i don't think you are allowed let people know that you are willing to pay for all the work the dev has done.

Reason 1: for other server owners that are trying to get a developer aswell!

Reason 2: the forum is for helping each other. Not giving people payments for work they have done. 

Off course you can give developers a payment for what they have done but you can decide that in private.

And there will probably be more reasons.

Giving out items such as base building perks etc. is against Bohemia monetization rules. 

Unless you have a permit. 

• Charging players to access your server, if the fees and associated perks do not affect gameplay in any way, is allowed. Cosmetic perks are allowed. Limiting access to only paying players is allowed.
  • Product placement, in-game advertising and sponsorship is allowed.
  • Selling of in-game items, that don’t affect gameplay, is allowed.
  • Accepting donations is allowed, but to avoid any doubts: not providing donations must not prevent anyone from accessing the content.

nope no selling of building packs 

NOTICE: Server has changed to ALTIS Life. But we still need a DEV. If we can't say we'll pay them we could sort something else out. But be realistic, who wants to do hours of work for free? It's the truth but I respect the websites rules and will comply with them.

Advertisement