JudoBear

Proper medical system.

10 posts in this topic

Iv seen voting for random features but non for this one. Hope there is more players that want to get proper health system build in to exile. I love this project and I belive devs can make it better than random add ons added to this mod. Nothing fancy but stuff like arma 2 epoch was epic

Pls vote or make comment what u think. Thx

• Like 3

Advertisement

A number of us, have mentioned about hotkeys it would be nice to map a health kit into a mapped key or even a hotbox. Because the death system is sometimes so fast you have no way to control it.
 100% -78%-34% dead.

all by the time you open your inventory to double click the heath pack your already dead.

• Like 1

If you type in roadmap in the forums it should pull up the development roadmap for exile and what their working on. Looks to me the next thing they are going to be working on shortly would be the player revive system.  

A number of us, have mentioned about hotkeys it would be nice to map a health kit into a mapped key or even a hotbox. Because the death system is sometimes so fast you have no way to control it.
 100% -78%-34% dead.

all by the time you open your inventory to double click the heath pack your already dead.

Hot key to an instaDoc would be incredible.  My mate and I were just discussing this.  You get hit and you move in slow slow motion which equates to not enough time to open up inventory select your InstaDoc and then consume. 

5 slot hotbar works for me. In most MMO type games they use hotbars.

No reason a sandbox game like exile couldn't do the same thing.

If someone can get a better system with axe and swords sky's the limit on what can be used in hotbars.

Iv seen voting for random features but non for this one. Hope there is more players that want to get proper health system build in to exile. I love this project and I belive devs can make it better than random add ons added to this mod. Nothing fancy but stuff like arma 2 epoch was epic

Pls vote or make comment what u think. Thx

As we have seen from E-FLOP votes only end up ruining the mod as 99% of players dont really know what they want or is good for them and the community, main reason E-FLOP went down the pan they listened to the wrong players and not the veterans!!

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Like 1

If you type in roadmap in the forums it should pull up the development roadmap for exile and what their working on. Looks to me the next thing they are going to be working on shortly would be the player revive system.  

Another reason why voting dont work!! once dead it should stay that way, like in the dayz mod, this is not meant to be BF

Takes away the YOLO factor!!

Edited by Sgt Smash

i have used to put in medikits from arma3 vanila into the game, its a bit faster to open up scroll menu and take care of heavy wounds, so youre not dying that fast and are able to run again

Advertisement