Reflux

Loading AI crate's into vehicles!

9 posts in this topic

Right so i find myself in a moment of confusion. These past few weeks i have been playing exile I've come to discover that people are loading AI mission crates into cargo vehicles (open top trucks/off-roads) But then.... I've asked about on many different servers how to perform this action. They have then replied with "It isn't implemented yet" which in all fairness confused me very much, i eventually carried on playing the game not thinking any more of it until today! i had been on top of my game and took out a fair few players at the AI mission... as i was about to claim my awards they had a vehicle (off-road) so i began to search it to my surprise they was nothing loaded in the cars cargo so then i proceeded to be a dick! i blew up the vehicle, as i took all the gear to the trader sold it i then began to make my way back to the horrific incident (for them lol) as the vehicle began to calm in its fire eruption the vehicle then cleared and de-spawned. To then my surprise a AI crate full with all sorts of goodness fell onto the floor. i saw it with my own eyes! i was then baffled in confusion even more because fellow players had told me once before that it "wasn't implemented yet" but this time i had seen it with my own eyes?  The moral of the story is... can you add AI mission crates to your vehicle to save the painful situation you put yourself into to load all the guns individually into your car exposing yourself to many risks! please help a fellow exile gamer and put my question to rest! 

Advertisement

From day 1 that is exactly how my friends and I hit Missions.  We don't load any crates. We just load all the important items 1 at a time.  He got this pretty much down to a science. All it takes is prioritization and the ability to have eyes on the back of you're head.  I would like to be able to load crates into vehicle, but its not anything I think is completely needed.

If your server has a script that allows loading of crates you can do like a couple of have done.

Wait around a mission for the AI to engage somebody trying to shoot them. While the AI are busy you run in and grab the empty crate and leave with it. In a safespot wait for the other players to complete the mission, once it is done, look in your stolen crate. Loot!

• Like 1

Just fly in with a lifting heli (like the Taru or Huron) and pick the crate up. That's how we do it. Depends on the crate though

On 16.10.2015 at 3:47 PM, BrosGaming said:

R3f is what I use and it works perfect 

I also use R3F, its simple to add DMS to it, just open config.sqf and look for R3F_LOG_CFG_can_be_transported_cargo.. theres nothing in there so just add

["I_CargoNet_01_ammo_F", 100]

100 is the weight of the crate.. you can change it to whatever.. the smaller the number the more vehicles will be able to pick it up

Edited by jaxx0rr

Advertisement