AFC~Gagi2~

Insta Doc on other players?

16 posts in this topic

i already asked this in ask a developer... but i got no answer yet...

so maybe somebody of the community has an answer for this?

how can we use the Insta Doc on other players which are currently knocked out?

we tried yesterday but no success... not even an idea how to do...

scrollmenu shows nothing... doubleclick on the item shows nothing bnut only the use on yourself...

so how are we supposed to use it on knocked out players?

if it doesnt work at all.... what is the 2 minute timer good for then?

i hope someone can enlighten us in this case...

• Like 1

Advertisement

so what exactly should this 2 minute timer be then?

Not sure why it's there. All it currently allows is for teammates to move in on where you were just killed at and for the dead guy to confirm he's being looted by his killer.

im sure i read that there will be a revive system in the later builds of the game so im guessing the 2 min timer is a place holder for the revive system as you have the option to edit how long the time can run for, so be patient and see what happens yet its a pain in the ass not been able to revive ya buddy but for now thats just how it is 

'knocked-out' = DEAD

all you can do is to give the FAK to a WOUNDED, ALIVE player - that is all

sadly, once 'knocked-out', ie, DEAD, there is nothing in arma, exile, nor infistar you can do at this time (v935), to bring someone back.

:(

The server I am currently playing on has the revive system working with Medkits, I think the Bushwookie devs added it in themselves.

Yes, we did add it. We also spent a combined total of about a hundred hours tweaking and troubleshooting it to get "Farooq's revive" to work with Exile... probably don't even need to call it that anymore... should be "Keith's revive" maybe. If any of you are planning on trying to add a revive script, I wish you the best of luck. If you send me a mailing address, I'll even send you a bottle of Aspirin... or maybe Vishpirin. :D

The server I am currently playing on has the revive system working with Medkits, I think the Bushwookie devs added it in themselves.

sadly i cant show you more how to install coz someone is try make this down for all other users .

Edited by Kitty

Advertisement