spear

Vanilla Chernarus mission file

15 posts in this topic

Since some useres asked me how to make a working mission file for Chernarus. Here you are:

http://puu.sh/k9Ivv/7db83b06d0.pbo

This includes spawns located at the coast (watch the attatched picture for details. You can move them just as you like) and an example of a trigger and a marker for a trader safe zone.

If you want to edit it just head to your C:\Users\YourNAme\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\YourProfileName\missions unpbo my uploaded exile.Chernarus.pbo there. Open your Arma3 Editor create triggers and markers using my example one. Have fun with it!

2015-09-13_00003.jpg

Edited by spear
  • Like 4

Advertisement

Appreciate you making this! Used this to help setup our exile server. However do note the config is missing some of the newer exile variables. For example with the mission file you made it is possible to build in trade zones. Just a heads up :P

Hello spear,

thanks for the mission file. I just added the traders and got the following problem with the vehicle trader:

If i buy a car i spawn around 50 meters away from the trader in the field. If other players buy cars they spawn right next to the trader which causes the cars to bug in a wall and explode. Can you tell me where the spawn point of the vehicle is handled? 

TIA,

Carsten

Advertisement