Sign in to follow this  
Chipsd

1st time host a Exile server, need help!!!

8 posts in this topic

I decide to use my laptop to host a Exile server for my buddies
Got everything for a server:

-Port forwarding, TADST, Heidisql, XAMPP, note++, pbomanager...

Mod: @Exileserver, @Exile, @esseker, @CBA, @AiA, @ryanzombie, @ACE

I join a server (XYZ) which have the exactly mods that I have to get the pbo mission file (server is so fine but the ping is a real pain in the..). Then I reconfig that pbo file, mostly the server name part and that is it, nothing more. The mission read in to bank and the server start but no one can join in, the server won't let anyone to see its lobby.

I go back and use the server (XYZ) pbo original file, and then my buddies can join in and play but the name of the server is XYZ not my server name, I just want to have my server name, is that a big deal? Real confuse!!!! What did I do wrong? Is that possible to use another server's pbo file and reconfig it to my server? or I have to make my own server mission file?

Is there anyone can help me reconfig the mission pbo file into the name that I want so I can officially have my first Exile server... please help!

Edited by Chipsd
Oopss...

Advertisement

Oh, for someone that may ask, my laptop spec is mid-end with CPU+GPU+HDD+Northbridge cooling moded.
I use my mid-end desktop to join in the game and making clips like Frankie's. I realy love this map Esseker to go along with Exile mod. you guy should make this first instead of Exile.Altis.pbo

Edited by Chipsd

Oh and by the way don't use @CBA on server-side, because it'll mess up the database and break stuff, just run it on player(client)-side that's fine. 

• Like 1

1. DON'T USE TADST!!!

Follow this guide: http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/5651-server-installationupgrade-guide-40-0934-coconut/ I know it's for Coconut, but the steps are the same. 

Keep crashing at the Arma 3 console reading mission and yes, I did it step by step, all the steps, the server did work fine with its Exile.Altis.pbo only.

Have no idea what should I do now...

Anyone that had the working exile.esseker.pbo file, please send to my email [email protected] (for research and learning purpose to make my own mission file) or anyone that can edit a mission for my server (Exile Esseker with zed and mission AI) that would be nice, many thanks!

While waiting I'll try it 1 more time from the top.

Edited by Chipsd

After tried over hundreds of times, I finally made it run Exile.Esseker with zombie and mission AI,

New things happen, the zombie only spawn on my bambi time, after that or after I fire a gun, the zombies no longer appear. Same thing happens with the loot spawn.

I now can edit the custom load out or how many vehicle will be spawned in a grid, so much fun to mess with it and the server lag like hell... LOL

And no sight of Mission AI, I thought it must be something have to be done with the @‌‌‌Exileserver or the A3XAI client. Borrow other server's pbo file isn't a good idea but at least I now can play Exile.Esseker.

Keep seaching and reading more...

Advertisement