JµdgεMεŋtλl

Stop updating so often.

27 posts in this topic

I understand you are happy and excited when you fix a problem or add features. But you are behaving like a child in a candy store. Contain yourselves and stop and think about when the last update was and how much more you can fix or add if the last (4) release(s) was 3 days ago. Thank you for the great work.

Advertisement

better update more often after big patches to fix the new duping opportunities then see how every server need to fix it himself or the servers are full of dupers.

and ofc big new bugs.

Edited by Requzz
  • Like 1

I see what judge means tho, I thank you guys for the incredible work you have been putting into the mod, and I understand this patch helped fixing a gameplay crusher so it couldnt be helped. If you guys had it subscribable through steam, or if it could self update for both players and server owners nobody would say a word. I suppose people can keep older versions if they so desire, and swap folders back and forth to play on different servers that run different versions. With all the work you guys put in, it seems hypocritical to say you should make bigger updates at a slower rate, since what we have to do pales in comparison to the great work you guys do, but if you chose not to go down the steam autoupdate road, you could slow down a bit and release more polished and content filled patches. Cant be worse than Arma updates with afk owners, where you cant rollback and play on your server anymore tho xD So keep up the great work, but remember people are lazy! And already very satisfied with your incredible work. Bigger fireworks all at once! Instead of firecrackers guise ;3

• Like 1

Advertisement