Roadman Keiron

Thermal scanner pro

14 posts in this topic

So how does this thing work? I have to use it with 15 minutes of them putting the code in or them unlocking the door?

And 15 mins sounds a little low so i basically have to camp outside a base and wait for someone to come out?

You get 3 digits in random order, so you're going be there a while. Tie in the fact every time you put in the code wrong 3 times you get locked out for 5 minutes. It's a nice feature but to be used effectively very very time consuming 

Advertisement

You get 3 digits in random order, so you're going be there a while. Tie in the fact every time you put in the code wrong 3 times you get locked out for 5 minutes. It's a nice feature but to be used effectively very very time consuming 

no you get the last 3 digits

The Scanner is OP i think. It Shows the last three numbers in the correct way so only need to test 10 possible combinations..

We deleted them in the lootspawn.. 

wow. Seems you don't want anyone wrecking your base. Glad I don't play on your server

The Scanner is OP i think. It Shows the last three numbers in the correct way so only need to test 10 possible combinations..

We deleted them in the lootspawn.. 

It's not forever but at its current state its a problem because you can use a thermal scanner to steal everything into a base and have it even duping itself when using it..so it's BS as long as it's not fixed and there is a good alternative released by a user for lockpicking ;)

Advertisement